Sunday 1 September 2019

The Top Picks ~ Pretty In Pink

Hey Sweet Stampers,
Welcome back to the Top Picks
for our 'Pretty In Pink' challenge

I know we're supposed to pick a 'Top 3'
but you guys make it so hard to stop at only 3!!

So I've chosen a Top 5 and to be fair,
I'd have liked to have chosen you ALL!
Awesome creations this week!


Shirley
I love your elegant 'ballet pink' creation.

Silke
Such sweetness in this fun hot pink creation.

Sarah
This made me smile so much! Love this.

Debbie
Love the beautiful background and soft stamping.

Nandini
Pretty in Pink! Love this.


Congratulations to you all,
beautiful 'Pink' creations.
Grab your Top Pick badge and wear it on your blog with pride.

Thank you to everyone who played along with us last week.

Be sure to join us again this week,
we are celebrating 'grandparents'
so whether you share a granny's bragbook
or create a card for a beloved grandparent,
be sure to share it with us, just remember some stamping.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh!! So glad you liked my pink card. I am honoured to have been picked. Thank you xx

Shirley Gentry said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card. What a fantastic surprise. I am thrilled to be chosen.

Blessings,
Shirley Gentry
https://stampinwithshirleyg.com/?p=7155