Sunday 10 March 2024

Sweet Stampin' ~ Always Look On The Bright Side of Life Top Picks

Hey Sweet Stampers,
I am here to share the Top Picks from our 
'Always Look On The Bright Side of Life' challenge.
Thank you to all who entered their beautiful 'bright' creations with us,
we had some really fabulous entries!


Congratulations to our Top 3 5!




Pauline


Nancy


Lesley


Vannessa


Silke


Fantastic creations ladies.
Your cards are so full of colour and cheer!
Congratulations and be sure to grab your badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our
'Always Look On The Bright Side of Life' challenge,
we look forward to seeing all your entries for our current challenge.

Wishing you all happy and creative weeks.
♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Oh look! I'm in your top picks with my colourful octopus, and I can see that I am in very good company with all these other lovely winning cards! Congrats to everyone! Thank you, thank you Sweet Stamping! I so enjoy playing along with you all. Hugs, Lesley