Sunday 26 May 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ Celebrating Family ~ Top 3

Hey Sweet Stampers!
I'm back with the Top 3 4
for our Celebrating Family Challenge

We had some truly awesome entries
thank you all who entered


I just couldn't bring it down to a Top 3
So we have 4 fabulous creations in the spotlight this week!

Kathie

Lyn

Diane

Teresa

Gorgeous creations all of them!
Congratulations ladies

Grab your Top 3 badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride.

This week we are celebrating the boys!
So come and join us with your masculine makes

Be sure to join in with our challenge at
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' too, where we are
getting ready for Christmas all year long!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your Top 4, I'll grab my badge and display it with pride. Congratulations to the other winners. Wishing everyone a great week crafting.
Hugs
Kathie
From
Kathie'z Kardz