Sunday 17 March 2019

Top 3 ~ Mardi Gras/Shrove Tuesday Option ~ Team Wends

Hey Sweet Stampers
Thanks for joining us today
for our Top Picks announcement

We had much better entries
with our 'Anything Goes' theme
I feel a bit sad about that
as I love to craft to a theme!

But the public have spoken
so our challenges will have
optional themes from now on

Please congratulate our Top 3
for the last challenge




All playing the 'Anything Goes' theme

Billie

Jane

Natascha

All the entries were fantastic
But I'm sure you'll all agree
these are pretty special.

Congratulations ladies grab your Top 3 badge
and wear it on your blogs with pride

For those who like to work ahead our theme for the next challenge will be

"Shakespeare Week
Show us your Poetic sentiments
or Shakespeare Quotes"

This week we are celebrating St Patrick's Day, so all we ask is you craft in 'Green'

We hope you'll embrace the themes, but they are optional

Thanks for playing along with us
and be sure to play along with our Sweet Stampin' Sisters

Hugs and happy crafting
♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for picking me in the top 3. I do like having a theme - it often helps me to decide what to make, but I like the fact you are now including anything goes because sometimes the theme is something I have no stash for, or about an event that I don't celebrate. So by offering us both I think you've produced the best of both worlds.