Saturday 23 December 2023

Sweet Stampin' ~ It's Our Birthday Top 5!

Hey Sweet Stampers,
I am here to share the Top Picks from our 'It's Our Birthday' challenge.
thank you to all who entered their beautiful Birthday creations,
we had some stunning entries, they really were fab!

Congratulations to our Top 3 5!




Lorraine


Sharon


Lilly


Marianne


Donna


Fantastic creations ladies.
Your creations are full of birthday beauty!
Congratulations and be sure to grab your badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our 'It's Our Birthday' challenge,
we look forward to seeing all your entries for our current Christmas challenge.

Wishing you all happy and creative weeks
and a blessed and beautiful Christmas Season.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Un grand merci pour le choix de ma carte dans le Top 3/5. C'est avec un grand plaisir que j'affiche le badge sur mon blog.
Félicitations aux créatrices qui m'accompagnent pour leurs superbes cartes.
J'en profite pour vous souhaiter à tous une merveilleuse année 2024, pleine de créativité, de Bonheur, de santé et de Prospérité.
MaryannG
Many thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3/5. It is with great pleasure that I display the badge on my blog.
Congratulations to the designers who accompanied me for their superb cards.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful year 2024, full of creativity, Happiness, health and Prosperity.

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merci pour le choix de ma carte dans le Top 3.
c'est avec fierté que j'affiche le badge sur mon blog.
J'en profite pour vous souhaiter à tous une bonne et heureuse année 2024. Joie, Bonheur, créativité et surtout Santé.
MaryannG
Thank you for choosing my card in the Top 3.
it is with pride that I display the badge on my blog.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a happy new year 2024. Joy, Happiness, creativity and above all Health.