Friday 10 November 2023

Top 3 - Gingham/Plaid/Tartan

Hello Sweet Stampers, here I am with the Top 3 from our Gingham/Plaid/Tartan challenge.  Now I must apologise for the late running of this post, I honestly thought I'd done it.  I remember looking through all of the entries (fabulous by the way, thank you) and I remember picking the Top 3.  However, this must all have taken place in my head as there's no sign of the post! 

Here is the top 3.


Susan


Bonnie


Karren


Please grab your badge from above and wear it on your blogs with pride.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Such joy fills my soul to see the top 3 and that my plaid pumpkins is one of them. Congrats to Susan and Karen!

Karren said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out! Congrats to everyone featured here.