Saturday 30 September 2023

Sweet Stampin - Autumn

Hey Sweet Stampers,
it's time again for a new challenge
and this time, we've taken a look at the weather and figured the season has changed
(to what I don't actually know) but our theme is

Autumn/Fall

Lots of lovely colours for you to use this week and as always we love to see what you're inspired to do.
Here are our talented teamies who bring the magic every challenge,
with their awesome Autumnal creations. Click through on their names,
to head to their blog posts for the full crafty story!













We will be back next week with the winners from our previous challenge,
so watch for that and enjoy creating for this challenge,
we can't wait to see what you're inspired to make.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Lots of inspiration on the Dt cards x

Lorraine A said...

I am not sure what's going wrong, but I have tried several times to upload a card and it's not going though. I will try again later x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lorraine, I had some trouble with linky's on others sites too lately, not sure what the glitch is but if you send the blog link. I'll include it in the tally xoxo