Sunday 7 August 2022

Sweet Stampin' Top 3 ~ Doodling Challenge

Hey Sweet Stampers,
We're back with the Top 3 from our Doodling Challenge.

There were some gorgeous creations shared with us,
thank you to all who played along.




Sarah


Andrea


Jane


Fabulous doodling ladies!
Congratulations and do grab your badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Thanks to everyone who joined in our Doodling Challenge,
we look forward to seeing all your entries for our current challenge.
We are having a 'Vintage/Shabby-Chic/Distressed' challenge this time,
so come share any of your new creations that fit the theme
Wishing you all happy and healthy weeks,

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Sarah T said...

Thanks so much for picking one of my cards as a top 3 pick!! WooHoo!! I am not a doodler at all so this was completely out of my comfort zone but I totally loved it. Thanks for making me try new things! Hehe!

Hugs crafting hugs!
Sarah T

Jane Savage said...

Thank you for my top 3 place, and congrats to the other ladies with their gorgeous projects! xx

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three, congratulations to everyone else

Andrea x