Sunday 26 June 2022

Top 3 - 3 of A Kind

Hello Sweet Stampers, I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for the 3 of a Kind Challenge.  I could have picked more than 3 this week as there were so many fabulous entries, but I decided to keep on theme and as it was 3 of a Kind I thought I had better just pick 3!


Rosmarie


Debbie


Pamela



Please grab your badge from above and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Our current challenge is Masculine/Father's Day cards and you still have time to enter. 

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card!
Congrats to Rosmaire and Pamela!

Pamela Duncan said...

Thank you for selecting my Stamping Bella - Hula Hooper Girls. It was such a fun card of encouragement to make! ~ Pam

Rosmarie said...

Thank you so much! So happy to be among the Top 3!! Congratulations to Debbie and Pamela! Rosi x