Saturday 27 November 2021

Top 3 - Use Red

Hello Sweet Stampers.

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for the Use Red challenge.  I'm so impressed that folk are making Christmas cards already.  I've got another 3 weeks before I decide it's probably too late to start ;) 


Nancy - beautiful.  Your colouring is just lovely and the card is fabulous.


Kim - love this ornament and Rudolph just looks fab.





Chrissy - simply lovely.  I hope Santa mouse is delivering a present to that wee reindeer just hiding by the trees - he's been very good this year!


Ladies, grab your badge from below and wear it on your blogs with pride.



Our current challenge is Birthdays we would love if you played along to help us celebrate 12 years.

Stay safe and well friends.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

chrissy xx said...

What a lovely surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3!
Big Congratulations Kim and Nancy.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Pink Panoply said...

I'm delighted and very honored to be chosen as one of your Top Three for this fun challenge. Thank you so much! Congrats to the other winners. xx Nancy