Saturday 31 July 2021

Sweet Stampin' ~ Gingham, Tartan & Plaid

Hey Sweet Stampers,

It's time for another challenge here at Sweet Stampin' Towers
and this time we're going for a theme I absolutely love! 

'Gingham, Tartan & Plaid'


I really love tartan and plaid paper, it's frankly my favourite
and gingham is a close second,
so I had fun creating for this challenge and we hope you will too!
Remember it doesn't have to be plaid or gingham paper
you could bring in the theme with a ribbon.
Just remember to include some
stamping.

Our fabulous Sweeties have been hard at work
on some fabby inspiration for you all.




Playing along from Team Susan










Susan
Our Susan just shared this as her Whimsy Stamps DT creation,
so I snuck it to share here too. I mean, how perfect!!





We look forward to seeing what you're all inspired to create this week
and hope you'll come and join our fun challenge

'Gingham, Tartan & Plaid

Be sure to check back next week for our Top 3 from the last challenge.
Stay safe and happy crafting!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards