Sunday 13 June 2021

Top 3 - Tag You're It

Hello Sweet Stampers.

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for the Tag You're It Challenge.  Thank you for your entries, it was good to see different ways of using tags.


Helen - love these PB stamps, always good to see them get an airing.  I've got loads and this is a good reminder to actually use them!



Sarah - welcome back! Sarah was a Sweetie some years ago and it's good to see her back crafting!



Christina - there is another tag on Christina's blog - I chose this one as I love the colours but the other is equally is lovely.


And I'm sneaking in a 4th entry this week - this isn't "technically" a stamp but Ika drew these beautiful doodles for her Eid Mubarak tags. As someone who struggles to doodle a straight line I am in awe!




Ladies, grab your badge from below and wear it on your blogs with pride.


Our current challenge is Masculine and we would love if you played along.

Stay safe and well friends.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

SarahR said...

Just popped by and saw I'm a Top 3 Sweetie and with such a kind message as well - thank you! Congrats to the others as well, off to add the badge to my blog now. Sarah

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 4 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x