Saturday 26 December 2020

Er. There Might Be More Than 3 Here - Let It Snow

Hello Sweet Stampers.

I hope you had a good day yesterday and were able to enjoy some form of celebration - even if it's not what you had planned.

Wow, what beautiful snowy creations you entered for our Let It Snow challenge.  I had a hard time narrowing down the entries to the number that I've got now. Now if anyone sees Wends, don't tell her I did this.....

On to our slightly more than 3 top 3.

Billie


Jolanda


Neets


Allisa


Paperesse


Karen



Ladies, grab your badge from below and wear it on your blogs with pride.



Our new challenge is Last Minute Christmas and we would love if you played along.

Stay safe and well friends.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

5 comments:

Neets B said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top picks. And congrats to my fellow shout-outs too, such lovely projects x

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top winner. Congratulations to the other winners. Happy New Year.. Thank you DT for inspiration each week.

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card!

Jolanda's Blog said...

Sorry, I am so late with my comment.
Happy New Year at first!
Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the favourites. I really am very happy about that
Jolanda xxx

Paperesse said...

Thanks so much for choosing my CAS Christmas Tree House card as one of your 'Let it Snow' picks. I'm thrilled! Congrats to the other picks, too!