Sunday 7 June 2020

Sweet Stampin' Top 3 - Cute

Hey Sweet Stampers!
It's time for our Top 3 for the 'Cute' challenge.
I get the distinct impression that was a bit of a fav?!
We had lots of gorgeous entries, thanks for playing along!

We have four gorgeous creations in the Top 3 today!
I know, I know, but I just couldn't make it fewer.
We had so many 'lovely' entries but I'm sure
you'll agree, these are quintessentially
'CUTE'

So congratulations to you four lovelies!



(Listed in no particular order, they're all fab!)


Silke


Jane


Lisa


Larissa


Congratulations to you all!

Please grab your Top 3 badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Come and join us again this week for our 'Masculine/Father's Day' challenge.
Can't wait to see what you'll do! 

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Thank you for choosing my entry in this weeks top 3, congrats all, stay safe love Jane x

Lisa J said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3. I am so thrilled. Congratulations to the other top spots and thank you for a great challenge. Lisa J