Sunday 5 April 2020

Top 3 - Make Your Own Background

Morning Sweet Stampers.

I'm here to tell you about the top 3 for our Make Your Own Background challenge.  My goodness you lot really like that theme - we were overwhelmed with all of your wonderful entries and it made for a tough choice for the Top 3. 

Check out this fabulous Top 3!

Butterfly



Carole



Rosmarie


Gorgeous creations ladies!

Grab your Top 3 badge from above and
wear it on your blogs with pride.

Our new challenge is Things With Wings and we'd love to have you play along.

Stay safe and well friends.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 3 - I'm honoured, and will wear my badge with pride! Congratulations to the other winners.
Alison x

Rosmarie said...

Thank you so much for choosing me in your Top 3 and congratulations to everyone. Rosi x