Sunday 16 February 2020

Sweet Stampers ~ Top 3 ~ All You Need Is Love

Hey Sweet Stampers
Thanks for all your absolutely fabulous entries last week!

I think you liked that theme?!


We have five fabulous entries in our Top 3 today!
Yep, we really need to make a Top 5 badge!
I couldn't resist, there were just SO many gorgeous entries!!


Lorraine


Sarah


Kuni


Pat


Jane


I'd love to have included a whole bunch more,
but I'm sure you'll agree, these three are pretty special!

Congratulations ladies.
Grab your Top 3 (ahem 5) badge
and wear it on your blog with pride!

Come and join us this week for our 'Birthday Boys' challenge.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my little card...much appreciated!! Well done to everyone, lovely cards xx

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so much for my top 5 place and many congrats to all the other winners too with their gorgeous projects! xx

Pat said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 5 this week.

Pat xx