Sunday 18 August 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ Top 3 ~ Things With Wings

Another week whizzes by!
It's time to share our Top 3 for our
'Things With Wings'
challenge and boy did you lot give me a hard time!

So, so, SO many gorgeous entries I really struggled with this choice.
You're all absolutely amazing and it's such a pleasure to visit your blogs
You're all superstars, no doubt about it!

These entries have stayed with me though,
they left such an impression and I couldn't stop
thinking about them, so here they our

Our Fabulous Top 3!



Teresa
This makes me SO happy! It's pure joy in a card!


 Jan
This multimedia creation has so many delish inky details!


 Helen
Love the beautiful ink work and off the page stamping, swoon!!


Congratulations to you all
Grab your Top 3 badge and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Come and join in the fun this week too with our 'CAS' challenge.

Join us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' where we are
Christmas crafting all year long!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x