Sunday 7 July 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ Top 3 ~ You're My Sunshine

Welcome back Sweet Stampers
to the Top 3 for our
'You Are My Sunshine' 
challenge

We had a great turn out of gorgeous sunny entries
thank you everyone who joined in
We had some pretty stand out
entries this time.

They're all gorgeous, I'm sure you'll agree!




Tammy


Jane


Darlene


Amazing creations ladies!
Congratulations to all of you
Please grab your Top 3 badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride

Come and join us again
we're designing with 'Buttons' this week.
Over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
we're getting ready for Christmas
all year long!!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting my sunshine horse card in the Top 3! Happy summer to all! xx

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 :) Congrats to the others as well.
Tammy x