Sunday 16 June 2019

Top 3 - Father's Day

Good morning Sweet Stampers.  

Thank you for all your entries last week to our Father's Day Challenge.  That's 2 challenges in a row that I've had male cards - I hope Wends hasn't noticed and starts giving me that girly rubbish to do! 

Anyway, on to the Top 3

Helen



Jan




Angie



Please take your badge from the side and wave it and wear it on your blogs
 with pride.

Our new challenge is Royal/Princess or if you're not able to go for that you could use Anything Goes and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.


 ♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thank you so much!! And congrats to the other winners as well.

Helen said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
Helen x