Sunday 2 June 2019

Top 3 - Birthday Boys

Good morning Sweet Stampers.  

Thank you for all your entries last week to our Birthday Boys/ATG Challenge.  Great to see you.  We had a birthday boy in our house yesterday as our youngest was 14!  

Here are the Top 3

Jane




Silke




Marina - you've inspired me for next year's 15th birthday card, I just need to remember this for the next 51 weeks!




Please take your badge from the side and wave it and wear it on your blogs
 with pride.

Our new challenge is World Ocean's Day or if you're not able to go for that you could use Anything Goes and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.


 ♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Thank you so much for my top 3 place I'm honoured to be there in such gorgeous company xx

Marina said...

Thank you for picking my card! Congrats to all.