Saturday 29 June 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ You Are My Sunshine

Hey Sweet Stampers
The boss has run off to chase the Sun
So this week I thought we'd have some fun
with creations that have a 'sun' on them.

It can be a diecut sun, a paper pattern with a sun on it,
or perhaps you have one of those fancy sun rays stencils?!
Whatever you choose to do, just make sure it's sunny
and remember to add some stamping.

Our awesomely talented Sweeties
have been hard at work creating some inspiration for you
Click through to their blogs for the full detes of their makes






taking a break






Can't wait to see what you're inspired to do!

Check back tomorrow for the Top 3
from our last challenge

Stop by the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' blog too
 if you're keen to get ahead with your Christmas crafting.
We're creating for Christmas all year long.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Jane Willis said...

It looks as if Linky tools is playing up again, it keeps telling me my link isn't valid. I'll try again later but just in case it still doesn't work, my link is

https://onionsandpaper.blogspot.com/2019/07/sunny-beach.html

Blankina said...

Lovely challenge I have just added my sun card, hugs Blankina