Thursday 13 June 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ Oceans of Fun ~ Top 3

Hey Sweet Stampers
Huge apologies for not posting this on Sunday as is our norm,
But life just got away from me a little this week,
waaay too many balls in the air!

Thank you all for your gorgeous entries into our
'Oceans of Fun' challenge.

All your entries were truly delish
but these stunning creations really popped out to me
so please congratulate our wonderful Top 3!
Oh who am I kidding?
I couldn't get it down to 3!

Ladies congratulations
please grab your badge and wear it on your blog with pride!
We absolutely LOVE what you did.



MA-MI
I find this mesmerising. Beautiful ink work!


Sherry
I scrolled right past this on Sherry's blog at first,
thinking it was the artists advertising art!
Look at this beautiful colouring! Love it!!


 Vicki
I find this scene so alluring,
look at that water and the sunset sky,
I utterly LOVE this.


Maike
I just couldn't stop at three,
this lil' guy gave me such a hard stare,
doesn't he just melt you?! LOVE this to bits!


Thanks for your patience folks,
sorry to Top 3/4 was so late.

We've just started a new challenge over at
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and this month,
we'd love you to follow our optional theme of
'Non-traditional Christmas Colours'
So come join in that fun with us!

We still have a day left on our current challenge
here at Sweet Stampin', so get those last minute makes in!

See you again on Saturday, when we'll be kicking off our next challenge

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay! Thank you so much for choosing my card among the top 3! I'm so honored! Everyone's creations are fabulous! Thanks for the challenges! :)

MA-MI said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of the top picks ... What an honour!
And thank you for having such funny and inspiring challenges.
Have a nice day, Maja

Loose Stitches said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 4! I'm so very honored! Congratulations to the other winners!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Maikreations said...

Whohooo :o)))) Thank you so much for picking my card among the Top 4 :o) Congratulations to all the other Top-3s!!! Thank you for the wonderful challenge and happy crafting!!! Maike