Saturday 23 March 2019

Sweet Stampin' ~ Show us your Shakespeare

Hey there Sweet Stampers
Hope you've been having a good week
we're back with a new challenge today

It will be Shakespeare's Birthday soon
so this week, we'd love to see a lil' poetry
or at least a Shakespearean quote!
But of course, as promised,
this is an optional theme.

We hope you'll come and join the fun with us
If you're not keen to create with the theme,
we welcome your 'Anything Goes' entries.

Our fabulous DT have created the most wonderful
inspiration using the theme.

We hope you'll enjoy playing along with us this week
just remember to include some stamping
if you'd like to be considered for the Top 3.


using a Shakespeare Quote


using a Shakespeare Quote


using a Shakespeare Quote


using a Shakespeare Quote



using a Quote from Unknown Author


We so look forward to seeing your entries this week
and leaving a lil' love on your blogs.

If you don't have a Shakespeare Quote,
any poetic sentiment or quote will do!

Remember to visit our sister blog too,
is crafting for Christmas all year long!

Check back tomorrow for our winner's
of last weeks challenge too.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

7 comments:

Natascha said...

Hello!
I can't enter the linky tool this time. Here is my entry using anything goes theme: https://nataschas-blog.blogspot.com/2019/03/stamps-fun-creativity-343.html

Hugs, Natascha

crafty-stamper said...

Hi the linky will not let me add card saying there is no link back to the challenge which there is--my card is here
https://crafty-stamper.blogspot.com/2019/03/grunge-hearts.html
Carol x

Jane Willis said...

I'm trying to link up but I keep getting a message telling me there's no back link on my post, even though there is - I've tested it several times and it's definitely the right link. The Linky error message says I have to contact you (why can't they take ownership of their own errors?) so here I am - my link is
https://onionsandpaper.blogspot.com/2019/03/lets-get-messy-at-cardz-4-guyz.html

Jane Willis said...

.. .and as you were. I've tried again, this time deleting the backlink and adding it in again from scratch and it's worked, even though the link was the same. Oh, I do love technology!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I'm so sorry the 'back-link' seems to be causing issues. I won't do that next time. Still trying to get used to the new Linky Tool. Apologies to all this has affected xoxo

crafty-stamper said...

Thank you for the comment and link Wendy card now added first time
Carol x

Helen said...

I can't see a linky tool or any entries...but in case the challenge is still open, I'll leave a link to my entry here.
Helen x