Sunday 10 February 2019

Spotlight on The Year of The Pig

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

I came to tell you about the Top 3 for our Chinese New Year/Pig challenge.  There were 5 of you entered but what you lack in quantity you certainly made up for in quality.  WOW, I am completely blown away, each one of you knocked it out the park so I'm putting you all in the Spotlight.  Thank you so much.  Wendy and I were worried about the themes but seeing your entries today has really made my heart sing.  This is what crafting is about! 


Fabiola



Ann



Jane




Valentina



Teresa



Please take your badge from the side and wave it and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Our new challenge is Valentine's/Love and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.


 ♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

No comments: