Sunday 6 January 2019

Top Picks ~ 'New' Challenge ~ Team Abi

Hey there Sweet Stampers
Welcome to our first winner's post of 2019!
I hope your New Year celebrations were fabulous
We were celebrating all things new
with our last challenge of 2018

I have to say you make it so hard to choose a Top 3!
So I've chosen a Top 5.

It was such an incredible line up
with all the lovely new things in your lives.

Here is the sensational Top 3 5
(in random order)
for our 'New' challenge


Jan


Ingunn

Silke

 Wendy

Reetta

Congratulations to you all!
Please take your winner's badge from above
and wear it on your blogs with pride

See you all again this week we hope for our Spots and Dots challenge

Come and join us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' too
where we are getting ready for Christmas all year 'round!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

ingunnsinekort said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card amongst the top 3! Congrats to the other winners! I will proudly display the badge in my blog:) Kind regards Ingunn

Wendy Bellino said...

Thank you so much! What a nice surprise! I'll "wear" the badge proudly!

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 5! Thanks so much!! Congrats to the other winners as well.