Wednesday 28 September 2011

New DT Welcome....

Goodness what a scorcher of a day today, it's absolutely beautiful sunshine!!  Although the northerly contingent tell me this is not the case everywhere so there is a wee bit of jealousy over my weather lol!!

Anyway I decided it was a perfect day to announce our new sweeties who I'm sure will be adding the sunshine at Sweet Stampin towers.....

Thank you to all who entered, you are a truly amazingly talented bunch & we had such a hard time choosing, so if you didn't make it this time, there's always next time.....

Without further ado a huge sweet welcome goes to:

Cathy
Holley
Lisa
Natali
Pamela
Sarah
Susan

Welcome on board girls, we're looking forward to seeing your first creations!  If you haven't already, don't forget to get your entries in for this week's challenge.....couldn't be any easier.....ANYTHING GOES!!!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Natali said...

...Do you think I want to tell something?! Noooo... I am screaming!!! YYYYaaahoooooooo!!!!
Thank you Ladies so much!!!!!! La Laaa La Laaaaa YYYY AAAaaaa... )))lol
Hugs
Natali

KraftyKoolKat said...

Congrats to all newbies.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx