Thursday 19 November 2009

Drum Roll Please

This is a very exciting time for all of us and i would like to thank everyone who entered for the DT.
I really couldnt make my mind up, all of the entries were just brilliant
 so were inviting all 6 of you lovely crafters who enetered to become part of the Sweet Stampin DT
We are over the moon to introduce you to the new Sweet Stampin DT
(in NO particular order)







Congratualtions girls!!!
Could you all please email me so i have your current email address, i will then send you an invite for the DT only blog, thanks ♥

Please help me in giving a warm welcome to our new DT members by clicking on their names and visiting their fabulous blog's

If you havent already, there's still time to enter the colour combo challenge. You dont have to use the exact colours or Stampin Up! Card, just as long as there a close match!

Love from The Sweet Stampin DT



If you use a Stampin Up! product on your entry we want to know about it!, You will need to leave us 2 comments, One with a direct link to your entry and the other stating which Stampin Up! product you have used.

This is primarily a Stampin Up! Challenge Blog, although other brands may be used, if you use a Stampin Up! product you get an extra chance of winning our month end Prize draw.

If you dont already own some of the totally gorgeous Stampin Up! Products, I know a very good
UK Demonstrator that would be more than happy to help you ! Lol

9 comments:

Faye said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo said...

LOL! happy Faye?!! ;D

congratulations to you all!
Jo xx

Jayne Hayward said...

Gosh I'm so happy and over the moon my very 1st DT spot! Thank you so much.

Jayne xx

Unknown said...

Whoopeee, that's great news, thanks so much & a big hi to the rest of the team, looking forward to working with you all

Jan (big smile on face!)xx

Margreet said...

I'm totally confused......but it's really true....I'm a DT member for the Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog.......I keep thinking I'm dreaming.....congrats to the other 5 members too....the only one I already know is Terry....but I'm looking forward to knowing and working with all others!
xxx Margreet

Do What You Love said...

Welcome ladies! I am familiar with Margreet, Jan and Terry's blogs! It'll be so nice to familiarize myself with the rest. I do so love SU products too! Way to go ladies!

Faye said...

I feel sufficiently calmer now - let me tell you, it took a lot of choklit!

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your team.

Congratulations Terry, Jan, Margreet, Rachael and Jayne.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hugs
Faye
x

Terry said...

Hiya ladies just a minute.....WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thanks so much ladies I cannot believe I made it to the DT of the Sweet stamping Blog...wowie....And offcourse to the other DT members BIG CONGRATULATIONS ladies top job for ya all......and WOPSIE just wonderfull hun I am looking forward to working with you all...Wow...
ps...sorry that I react so latel, just looked at my blog and thought to myself lets check it out hihih and what some good news it is...still can't believe it...
Thanks so much ladies.....
hugs terry
xxxxx hihi I am so happy....

Queen La Rubba said...

WOW! I am actually a member of the DT Team for Sweet Stampin!!! I am so "Super Excited!"!! I am very excited to get to work with the Team at Sweet Stampin and to get to know everyone on the Team as well as all of the incredible creators and artists that visit Sweet Stampin!! I found out because Jo from Sigi Shop left me a message on a current challenge I entered! It took me a minute and then I realized! I THINK I"M IN SHOCK!....
Still am! So Super Excited!!
THANK YOU EMMA!!! THANK YOU JO!!!