Sunday, 13 August 2017

Top 3 Summer Fun

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for our Summer Fun Challenge.  And what I have to tell you is that I've picked a Top 5 this week because I couldn't narrow it down any further!

 Please take your badge from the side and wear it on your blogs with pride.

Claudia



Nela



Jane



Marilyn



Valentina




That's it from me for now, our new challenge is Flowers and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Jane said...

Ahh thanks for putting my journal page in your top 5. Well done to all and enjoy the rest of this sunny (for us) Sunday xx

Claudia said...

Wow, great creations and congratulation to all. Thank you so much for the selection in the top 5.
Hugs Claudia

Marilyn said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of your top 5!

Valentina B said...

Thank you so much for the top 5! :) I'm sure that you had a very difficult decision to make. Congrat to all ladies! Have a wonderful summer! :)