Sunday, 22 October 2017

Top 3 Sparkle and Shine

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for our Sparkle and Shine challenge. My goodness me you lot like the sparkle don't you?!

Larissa





Debbie

By Debbie Mageed, Remarkable You, Ribbon of Courage, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Birthday, Autumn, Embossing Paste, Stampin Up

Andrea



Please take your badge from the side and wear it on your blogs with pride.

That's it from me for now, our new challenge is a Hallowe'en Bingo Board and over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' we're always Anything Christmas Goes.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Andrea Norris said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies
Andrea x

Debbie Mageed said...

It's been busy this week so just getting a chance to come by and say thank you for choosing my card!! What a fun challenge!