Saturday, 19 August 2017

Doodling!

Apologies, I forgot to put the link in when I was writing the post - it's there now.  I shall check the comments when I am looking for the Top 3.  Thanks to those who have entered so far.

Good morning Sweet Stampers. Today's challenge is a toughie for some of us... you can tell from the cards which members of the DT enjoy this....

Doodling

Let's see some doodling on your cards this week please.

Remember to include some stamping otherwise we won't be able to include you in our Top 3!

The Team Susan Sweeties have been busy creating some inspiration for you:

 Cara 





Sue 




Susan 






So now it's over to you, we'd love to have you playing along.

Look out for the Top 3 from the Flowers challenge tomorrow!  Also, check out the challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. We're now Anything Christmas Goes.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

4 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Your linkie isn't showing up on my pc, so here's my card ...
https://rubydoobydoocrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/gone-sailing.html
Lynne :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Hi - I'm not seeing where the link is to add a photo for the challenge...here's my card http://stampsatplay.blogspot.com/2017/08/saturday-coffee-cafe-keep-calm.html

Marina said...

Hi. I can't find your link! Here's my entry
http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/pro-am-showdown-11-cutesy-christmas.html

Helen said...

Fab challenge - I love the doodling on the DT cards!
I can't see the linky, so here's a link to my card.
Helen x