Sunday, 12 March 2017

Top 3 No Design Paper

Morning Sweet Stampers. 

I'm here to tell you about the Top 3 for our No Designer Paper challenge. What a a selection to choose from - it took me ages to narrow a very long shortlist down. 

This was a great challenge, not least because it showed me that I don't just have to do something simple because there's no DP involved!

So without further ado, and in no particular order, the Top 3.









That's it from me for now, please join in with our new challenge of Anything But a Birthday and if you're feeling Christmassy then join in over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' where we're Anything Christmas Goes.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Frouwkje said...

Thank you!!!
xxx Frouwkje

Helene Siermans said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3, so thrilled! Congratulations to Frouwkje and Debs too!