Sunday, 12 February 2017

Top 3 - Valentine's/Love Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers, I'm here to let you know about the top 3 for our Valentine's/Love challenge.

Thank you for all your lovely entries, so good of you to join us!

Actually it's not a Top 3 this week, it's a Top 5 as I struggled choose between these ones!

Lorraine











Congratulations. please take our spotlight badge (until the Top 3 gets made!) head over to our 'Badges' page & check out what the awesome Abi has created for you, then display it with pride xx


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

8 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Top 5 congratulations to the other chosen ones.
hugs
lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Ooops cannot find the 'badges' page, I do love the badges I am always so proud to show them off on my blog.
hugs
lorraine x

An Occasional Genius said...

Hi Lorraine, blogger seems to be playing silly games with me as the badges page is published but for whatever reason, not displaying on the blog page. I'm having a look at it now & if I can't find out why i'll put the badge code in the sidebar some time today.

Apologies xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Got it! x

Barb said...

Congratulations to the Top Five Winners! Barbxx

scrAPpamondo said...

Fabulous picks!! Congrats to all!

coops said...

Thankyou so much for picking my card in your top 5 and huge congrats to the other lucky winners too :D

xx coops xx

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a Top 5.. Congratulations to the other winners. Awesome cards. Thank you DT for inspiration each week. Hugs.