Sunday, 8 January 2017

Santa Claus Challenge - Top 3

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

I'm here to tell you about our Top 3 for our Santa Claus challenge. We don't have our badges ready yet but please take a Spotlight badge for now. 

My Top 3 cards for last time are..

11 - Billie



12 - Stempeloni



16 - Annie


We were sponsored by Funky Kits and our winner was 
2 - Crafty Stamper

Well done. Please get in touch with us at the addres over there >>>>

That's it from me, please join in with our NEW New challenge and if you're of a mind to make some Christmas cards then you can join in with our challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.


♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

4 comments:

Billie A said...

Thank you for picking my card as a top 3.. Congratulations to the other winners. Thank you DT for inspiration and for having the challenges each week. Happy Crafting.

scrAPpamondo said...

Congrats to the Top 3, and I'm so glad to see my friend aNNie! Big congrats to the winner, too!

Maria Vanderform said...

I am so excited to be the winner for the Funky Kits, but am unsure where to send my info. Could you please help me?
Thanks so much.

mixamatoasties said...

Maria - click the link that says email us under all the photographs of our followers.