Monday, 26 December 2016

Sunday Spotlight (on Monday!)

A day late I know but I really thought you'd have other things to be doing on Sunday morning & probably today too so I'll keep it short & sweet....

Our lucky winner of the fabulous £8 prize voucher from Crafts & Me

Crafts and Me

is #20 - Stempelomi

The beautiful project we've selected for the spotlight this week is this gorgeous candle from #10 - Annie


So, that's it from me, our current challenge of SANTA CLAUS is running for 2 weeks to give you plenty of time to craft around the festivities & allow you to share your last minute festive makes.  Our new challenge will start on January 7th when we're making a few changes to the blog so we look forward to seeing you in the New Year.  Thank you so much for your support in 2016.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin' DT ♥

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks heaps for the spotlight on my candle.xx