Sunday, 4 December 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Got The Blues

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Thank you for entering our Got The Blues challenge last week. I loved seeing all the blue cards, some Christmassy and some not. I could have picked so many for the Spotlight but in the end I decided on this one.

 I absolutely love this card - if I received this through the post I'd be framing it for a decoration next year. If I had made this card I wouldn't want to be sending it anywhere!




Karen, please take your Spotlight winner's badges to display on your blog with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge, sponsored by Live and Love Crafts is

Live and Love Crafts

 That's you Helenplease get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Marianne's Designs for this week's Let it Snow challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy there's still time to enter our Anything Christmas goes challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

No comments: