Sunday, 6 November 2016

Sunday Spotlight

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Thank you for entering our Inspired by A Film/Book/Song challenge last week. I loved that was such a great variety of things that you'd been inspired by which made choosing this week's Spotlight particulary difficult as I had a shortverylonglist of cards I loved. However when I opened this one from the link I knew this was it. It's stunning and has a beautiful addition of snow covered pine cones.




It belongs to Norma. Congratulations Norma, please take your Spotlight winner's badges to display on your blog with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge, sponsored by Crafts and Me is



 That's you Maria, please get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Crafts U Love for this week's Use Red for Remembrance Challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy there's still time to enter our Sparkly challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin - new challenge starts on Wednesday.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

3 comments:

scrAPpamondo said...

Adorable card from Norma, so sweet!!
Congrats to the winner!

Sandra H said...

Congrats!

Norma said...

Thanks so much for spotlighting my card. I'm delighted...woo-hoo. Congrats to the winner.
Hugs,
Norma