Sunday, 20 November 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Photo Inspiration

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Thank you for entering our Photo Inspiration last week.

I've picked this card. I love the little scene here and the colouring is stunning.


Saturated Canary Buncha Digis 'Raining Love'

Alicia, please take your Spotlight winner's badges to display on your blog with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge, sponsored by Dies to Die For is

Logo

 That's you Mrs Cplease get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Crafts and Me for this week's Birthday Challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy there's still time to enter our Anything Christmas goes challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

2 comments:

Alicia Borowski said...

Wow, so excited to see my card showcased. Thanks so much!

Moira Curle said...

Wow thank you for picking me as the Random winner :-)