Sunday, 2 October 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Buttons and/or Ribbon

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Thank you for entering our Buttons and/or Ribbon challenge last week.

I've chosen this card for the Spotlight this week. I really love the simplicity of this card so beautiful.




 It belongs Lizzie to please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge, sponsored by Crafty Ribbons is

Crafty Ribbons



 That's you, Sunshinepenplease get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Freckled Fawn for this week's Babies Challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Christmas Dies challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

3 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wow thank you so much What a wonderful surprise this morning for me. Made my day. xx

Lizzie said...

Thanks so much for choosing me for your weekly Spotlight Winner. This means a lot to me. I already added the badge on my blog!

Sandra H said...

Congrats!