Sunday, 21 August 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Your Favourite Stamp

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Hope this post finds you well.

Thanks for all your entries for the Favourite Stamp challenge. Did you find it easy to decide which stamp was your favourite?

I had difficulty choosing between 2 cards this week as they were both my favourite so I've decided to put them both in the Spotlight.


This first one is by Aurora who is 10 and I think it's absolutely fabulous.



And this one, by Nela, made me smile! What a fantastic stamp set making a very bright and cheerful card.






 Well done Aurora and Nela  - please take your Spotlight winner's badges to display on your blogs with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge is


 That's you Claire, please get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Crafts U Love for this week's Back To School challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Snow People challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

2 comments:

Debra K. said...

Congratulations to both the winners but especially Aurora as I know how much work she put into her card. Debra x

scrAPpamondo said...

Oh, wow! I'm Aurora's aunt, and I'm sure that my niece will be thrilled for this spotlight!!! :D
She will be proud for her badge, too! Thanks so much from her!!