Sunday, 7 August 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Christmas in July

Good morning Sweet Stampers. Another Sunday has arrived and it's time for the Spotlight, I'm here this week as the Boss is on her hols.

What a fabulous selection of Christmas cards you gave us to look through last week. I wish I could say they had inspired me to make Christmas cards, well, they did, but anyone who knows me will know that I begin thinking about making them on the 17th December and then decide it's too late. It's the thought that counts right?

I had a few favourites this week but I kept coming back to this beautiful card. I'd love to make cards as elegant as this one!!





 Well done Helen, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge is

That's you, NanaConnie. Please get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Bunny Zoe for this week's Black, White and One Other Colour challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Anything Christmas Goes challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

2 comments:

Helen said...

Oh wow - thanks so much for choosing my card for the spotlight!
What a lovely surprise...you've made my day!
Helen x

NanaConnie said...

Thanks, I'm so excited to be a winner! :-D