Sunday, 28 August 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Back to School Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers. 

Now that the children are back at school in Scotland summer has most definitely arrived. Typical.

Thanks for your entries for our Back To School challenge.

I've chosen this one for the Spotlight today as I love it's brightness and it reminds me of how I used to be at school - always with my nose in a book. Not much has changed to be honest. I also love her little tiger slippers. 

august 23 1 (4) 

It belongs to Kristina, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blogs with pride!

Our winner from last week's challenge is





 That's you Aunty Sue, please get in touch with us at the address over there >>>>

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Crafts U Love for this week's No DSP challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Snow People challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

1 comment:

kristinasartcorner said...

Thank you ,thank you so much.. It means a lot to me!!Kristina