Sunday, 19 June 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Lots of Layers

Good morning Sweet Stampers. Hope you're all well. 

Thanks for sharing all your layers with us last week! I wonder if we added them all up how many layers we'd actually have had!

For the Spotlight this week I have not one but two cards, reasons for which will become apparent in a minute!

Firstly is this fabulous card by Kelly which really made me smile! I love that sweet little pig image!



Second is this card by Lisa. I've picked this one as it's Father's Day today, and I used the same image as Lisa on a card for my husband from one of the boys!



 Well done ladies, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

We were sponsored by Stix 2.

Stix 2


And our winner is....



That's you, Lillian. Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Freckled Fawn for this week's Shaped Card challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Warm Winter Clothing challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Yay thank you so much.
I'm in love with these piggy images at the moment. Glad you liked my card too
Hugs Kelly