Sunday, 15 May 2016

Sunday Spotlight

Hello & Happy Sunday (or whatever day you happen to be reading this!).  I loved looking through all your flower creations from last week and they were beautiful.  True to form, I couldn't just have a single spotlight so my top 3 are coming up right after this week's lucky winner:

We were kindly sponsored by Crafty Ribbons

Crafty Ribbons

who are giving a £10 gift certificate to........


Congratulations Andrea, please contact us before the next challenge goes live & we'll get you sorted out with this lovely prize.  

Now the aforementioned Top 3 in reverse numerical order (just to be different!):



#19 - Jayne Royston - Isle of Crafty Creations




Aren't they all gorgeous!  We hope you find the time to join in with our current challenge. sponsored by Crafts & Me, of Thank You.  The sort of card it's always handy to have.....just in case!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

1 comment:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Thank you for selecting my card as one of your Top 3! You made my day. Great challenge. I look forward to joining you again! Xxx Ann Marie(My Eclectic Spirit)