Sunday, 8 May 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Water Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers, has summer arrived this weekend with you?!

Thank you for all your entries last week, what a fabulous selection of watery cards and so many different ways of interpreting the theme which was a delight to see!

Now, don't tell the boss but for this week's Spotlight I've chosen two cards as I just couldn't choose between them. I'll let the cards speak for themselves though!

This one belongs to Larissa.




This one belongs to Neets.


 Well done ladies, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

We were sponsored by Robyn's Fetish, who are offering 3 digis to the winner.

Robyn's Fetish

And our winner is....


That's you Sunshinepens Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Crafty Ribbons for this week's May Flowers challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Christmas Animals challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin which finishes on Tuesday!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT


2 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Wow thank you so much. I will email you later today with my details. Well done the spotlight cards...just love them.

crafty hugs Pen x

Neets B said...

Thank you for choosing my turtle card as a winner, I was so pleased with how this card turned out, so I'm chuffed that you liked it too :) Loving Larissa's card too, congrats xx