Sunday, 22 May 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Thank You

Good morning Sweet Stampers from a soggy Scotland. That summer I thought was here? It's finished, and it's back to winter.

Thank you for your lovely thank you cards.... sorry, that could go on forever couldn't it?


For this week's Spotlight I've chosen this card, it really caught my eye, I just love everything about it. I'd love to receive something like this.





It belongs to Teresa. Well done Teresa, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

We were sponsored by Crafts and Me who are offering an £8 voucher to the winner.


And our winner is....


#19 - Melissa Sunshine Honey Bee

Congratulations Melissa

Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Lawn Fawn for this week's Terrible Teens challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Winter Fun challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT

1 comment:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

This BEE is happy to bee the winner. Emailed. Thank you. Have a Bee-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"