Sunday, 1 May 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - Pink and Girly

Good morning Sweet Stampers, can you believe it's winter May already?

Thank you for all your entries last week. 

For this week's Spotlight I've chosen this card. I love that image of the wee girl with her cakes - one for each hand! I remember that time so well with my boys where they always had to have a treat for each hand! Not much has changed to be honest.....




It belongs to Kathy.  Well done Kathy, please take your Spotlight winner's badge to display on your blog with pride!

We were sponsored by the fabulous Wild Orchid Crafts.

Wild Orchid Crafts

And our winner is....


That's you Kristina. Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. We're sponsored by Robyn's Fetish for this week's Water challenge. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Christmas Animals challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin?

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT



2 comments:

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card to spotlight :)
You made my day!

kristinasartcorner said...

Thank you, thank you so much for chossing my card.. I am so happy!!