Sunday, 10 April 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner - How Old Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers.

Thank you for all your wonderful aged entries last week! What a fabulous selection and for a variety of ages too.

So for this week's Spotlight I've actually picked two cards...well, my birthday my rules (don't tell Abi!!)

Firstly there is this one....



Which belongs to Lucy.

And then there is this one belonging to Lynne. How could I not pick this delightful baby card for this little boy who shares my birthday :) 




 Well done ladies, please take your Spotlight winner's blinkie from the side to display on your blogs with pride.

We were sponsored by the fabulous Stix 2.

Stix 2

with a fantastic surprise prize for our lucky winner!

And our winner is....



That's you Karen. Please get in touch via the address over there >>>>.

That's it from me this week. Please join in with our Paper Piecing challenge which started yesterday. And if you're feeling particularly Christmassy why not enter our Cute challenge over at Christmas at Sweet Stampin - it ends on Tuesday so you need to be quick.



♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to spotlight, it is so lovely to see it displayed on your blog! Congrats to Lynne and Karen too. XOX Lucy

Karen Letchworth said...

I'm honored to be the winner of the "You're How Old" Challenge. I did send an email, but haven't heard back yet so please let me know if my message didn't go through for some reason.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Lynne in NI said...

Awww thanks! ... and Happy Belated Birthday! :)