Sunday, 20 March 2016

Spotlight and Winner - Boys to Men Challenge

Good morning Sweet Stampers!  I'm here to announce the winners from last weeks Boys to Men Challenge

Thank you for all your fab entries this week. It's my favourite challenge theme so it was good to look through all your cards.. 

I've chosen this card by Alicia for the Spotlight this week. Well done and please take our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog.

Polkadoodles Sticks & Stones digital kit Gone Clubbing


All Dressed Up were our sponsors and are offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner, chosen by Mr Random.





That's you Dot. Please get in touch and we can arrange your prize.

This week's challenge is Boys to Men and this week we're sponsored by All Dressed Up.


Remember to stamp (rubber or digi) in order to be eligible for entry in the prize draw.


Have a wonderful week everyone and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

2 comments:

Alicia Borowski said...

Wow, I'm stocked to see that I'm the spotlight! Didn't expect that. Thanks very much.

Dot said...

Lovely card in the spotlight, and thanks for picking my card as this weeks winner,
Dorte x