Saturday, 23 January 2016

Vintage or Shabby Chic

Hello Sweet Stampers, it's lovely to have you popping by today ! 

Our last 'Things with Wings' challenge was very popular and the DT have enjoyed visiting your blogs, thank you so much for joining us! 
We hope you're going to enjoy our new challenge which is:

VINTAGE or SHABBY CHIC

 We're looking forward to seeing your new creations. Don't forget your project doesn't have to be a card - but we do need to see some stamping for you to be eligible for our prize or to be our spotlight winner!! 

We are kindly sponsored this week by the fabulous Live and Love Crafts

Live and Love Crafts

The Team Jacky Sweeties have been busy creating some inspiration for you:



Jacky  

 Janine 


So now it's over to you, we do hope that you can find time to join us this week. 
Don't forget to look out for Tracey's post tomorrow to see who has made it into our spotlight and who is the weekly winner from last weeks challenge. Also, don't forget to check out the challenge over at Sweet Stampin' Christmas if you have resolved to get an early start on those Christmas cards!!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥


6 comments:

Karen said...

Such beautiful creations from the DT!

I don't do a lot of Vintage or Shabby Chic.. I think about three creations like that in the past year. (They scare me.) Grins. So I will accept your challenge and make one to join in with you all.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful vintage & shabby chic creations. I do not see the Linky. Here's my creation:
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2016/01/snowman-shaker-xmas-card.html
I'll ck back. Have a BEE-utiful day!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

tiziana biagioli said...

Wonderful card of DT.
I would like to participate in the challenge but can not find the link I put my link below
http://sweetandcoloured.blogspot.it/2016/01/magnolia-forver-pink.html
I wish you a wonderful day
Tizianaxx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Came back & entered. See a typo that needs correcting: 'gorget to stamp' should be 'forget to stamp'
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Gail said...

Thank you for the challenge - giving my try at Vintage - have a blessed week

Karen said...

Ok girls, my challenge entry is in.. Smiles..
I do hope you like it. Thank you for pushing me out of my comfort zone.xx