Sunday, 3 January 2016

Spotlight and Weekly Winner

Good morning Sweet Stampers and Happy New Year!  It's time for me to announce the winners from last week's Food and Drink challenge.

I do love a cheery, colourful card and this beauty stood out for me


Well done, #20 Fiona!  Help yourself to our Spotlight Winner's blinkie to display on your blog. Wishing you all the very best with your new job, too!

We asked Mr Random to choose the lucky winner of some adorable goodies from Flat Friends. We'd like to thank Emma, for being such a fabulous sponsor over the past year or two and wish you lots of love and luck in 2016.

Our randomly chosen winner is...



#5 Kazabing!  Congratulations!  Please contact us (there's a g-mail link in the sidebar) to claim your prize.

The latest challenge should feature something New - new stash, new occasion/event - and you'll need to stamp if you wish to be included in the prize draw.  There's a goodie bag up for grabs!

Have a fabulous week and Happy Stampin'!

♥ Love from the Sweet Stampin DT ♥

4 comments:

Fiona said...

woo hoo...thank you Tracey! I will grabthe badge and wear it with pride on my blog....

hope you are all well.

Fi
x

Kazabing said...

Wow! Thank you for picking little old me out the hat! Xxx

Lea Brawn said...

A very worthy winner. I saw this card earlier today and my reaction was 'wow!' X

Gail said...

Happy Dance! Enjoy!